Dr. Brad Hylan and Dr. Paul Hornyak are Cleveland, Ohio dentists who are known for being gentle and being available for emergencies.
Yes, we really do cater to cowards. And if you have a dental emergency, we will see you immediately. We feel that these two policies are cornerstones of quality care.
A lot of people have anxiety about dental care, and we understand that. We’ll do everything we can to make your visit gentle and pleasant. Try us out! We’re sure you’ll agree.
And we have a caring and highly efficient staff who know how to help you if you have pain. Do you have a toothache? Call us right now at , before it gets worse!
We stay abreast of all the latest technology. We’re constantly in a continuing education mode. For fillings, we do the new composite fillings because they strengthen the tooth with the new bonding technology and they’re more conservative. We have intraoral cameras to help with our diagnosis and to allow you to see what is going on in your mouth. We provide dental implants as a better way to replace missing teeth. If there’s anything new, we’re on top of it.
Here at Cleveland Dentist Dr. Brad Hylan’s office, we provide comprehensive care. With the addition of Dr. Jessica Hylan-Cohen, we now offer a full range of orthodontic services. Straight teeth can improve your self esteem and correct alignment issues.
We’re good at lots of things. But we’re especially good at helping you get out of a pattern of emergency care. Not only is it painful to wait until you have a toothache before you seek dental care, but it’s also expensive. Most dental problems start out small and can be fixed with a small filling or a routine cleaning. Waiting makes everything in dentistry more complicated. So we love helping you get over your fears or whatever other obstacles you have to get you into a pattern of regular preventive care.
We are Expanding
- We will have five new operatories when our office expansion is complete.
- We are pleased to announce the addition of orthodontist, Dr. Jessica Hylan-Cohen, as well as one additional doctor.
- We are adding a cephalometric x-ray to be used when doing orthodontics.
Call us today if:
- You haven’t been to a dentist in years because of fear of dentists.
- You need your teeth cleaned and checked.
- You have a child who needs to see the dentist. (We love treating children!)
- You’re a little embarrassed to smile too broadly.
- Your gums are bleeding.
- You have a toothache.
- You have a swelling somewhere on your gums or in your face.
Our Cleveland dentist office will take care of you! Call us at . Or click here to visit our make an appointment page.
Services offered at our Cleveland dentist office include:
- Regular checkups x-rays, and cleanings
- White composite fillings
- Dental crowns and bridges
- Dental implants
- Full and partial dentures
- Root canal treatments
- Children’s dentistry
- Tooth whitening
- Bad breath treatment
- Smile makeovers, including porcelain veneers
- Other cosmetic dentistry treatment
- Holistic dentistry, including hygienic mercury removal
- Emergency treatment