Dr. Brad Hylan has a remarkable zest for life and is the first to admit that he loves a good adventure and is always willing to try new things. As a dentist, his mission is to make a difference in his patients lives, their overall health and of course… their smiles! And if you ask any of his patients, they will tell you he is doing just that.
Dr. Hylan earned an associates degree from Washington and Jefferson College in 1973, and a bachelors degree from Ohio State University in 1975. He received his DMD in 1979 from Case Western Reserve University School of Dental Medicine in Cleveland.
Rather than just study the minimum required for licensure, Dr. Hylan continues to study extensively and stay abreast of all the new techniques he can. In addition to taking continuing education courses in dentistry, he has sought to broaden his understanding of all biological sciences, and has taken courses in interpersonal communication in order to be able to better relate to people. He has also done some lecturing about dental health.
- University of Pennsylvania Dental School
- Harvard School of Dental Medicine
- Cleveland Clinic – American Society of Clinical Hypnosis
- Dentistry 2000 – Clinical Endodontics
- People Without Periodontal Disease
- Inlay Rehabilitation
- Prosthetic Aspects of Implant Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Ohio Dental Association
- Cleveland Dental Society
- National Honor Society
- Phi Eta Sigma Honor Society
- Alpha Omega
- Summa Award for superior scholarship
- Certificate from Northeast Regional Board of Dental Examiners