As a famous actress once said, “Nothing you wear is as important as your smile.” That is true — the way you wield your smile gives friends, family, acquaintances and strangers an in immediate insight into your personality.
However… you may not be all that comfortable with sharing that smile with the world. The problems can pile up over the years. Your fillings could have become old or discolored, and your teeth might not have that same nearly brilliant shine they once had. Maybe you’re even missing a tooth or two, or you have a set of dentures that seem to stand out a little.
Going to the dentist — and your oral health in particular — may not have always been a priority. However, now that you’ve reached a comfortable age, the time is now to take back the initiative on your oral health. Here at the offices of Hylan Dental Care, we can provide the experienced, vital and pain-free oral health services you need to get that dazzling smile back in your life.
Interested? Want to see how we can help rejuvenate your oral health? Here’s what we can do:
- Teeth Cleaning – Think your mouth is in good shape and just need to give it a little touch-up? Our experienced team in the office will have you in and out as quickly as possible. Additionally, we’ll also work with you to help develop proper cleaning techniques, check for gum disease and recommend important preventative measures.
- General Dentistry – Need to come in for something a little more serious than a cleaning or something in the periodontics realm? If you need a filling, we offer the latest in technology: white composite fillings. These new types of fillings are easier to place, offer less irritation and are available in the same color as the rest of your teeth.
- Pediatric Dentistry – Want to get your kids or grandkids checked up? Our child-friendly place is the perfect spot to bring them to help make sure their young mouths are in the best shape!
- Dental Crowns – For those teeth that are broken or in need of a large filling, we can install a precision-fitted crown to restore the look of your mouth back to its original state. We’ll also work to deliver a temporary crown — the fix before the permanent one — in a custom shade as close to the color of your teeth as possible.
- Root Canal Treatments – For some toothaches, you may require a root canal treatment. Now, before you start to cringe at the thought, know this: We work to make the entire process pain-free, with nitrous oxide gas or sedation to make the whole process as easy as possible.
- Dental Implants – Looking for an alternative to a partial or a full denture? Dental implants offer the closest possible option to your natural teeth, and we’re experts at installing and maintaining these implants.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – If you’re looking to get the most out of your smile, we’re the people to come to. Our teeth whitening services — both in- and out-of office — remove years of stains and discoloration to restore that brilliant original color. We can install porcelain veneers on your teeth to fix those that are too small, too large, too discolored or just crooked — delivering a brand-new smile.
- Invisalign – Want to fix those crooked teeth, but don’t want to go through the lengthy and unseemly braces process? The transformative Invisalign process adjusts your mouth to right where it should be without any metal to get in the way of your smile.
Want to see how we can help restore your smile? Visit our website and then stop in for a free consultation!
Get started with a free consultation today by calling one of our locations:
Hylan Dental Center in Cleveland (216) 251-8812
Aurora (330) 954-1000
Cedar Center University Heights (216) 810-5700
Brecksville (440) 546-9968